AT A GLANCE
Employment OpportunitiesIn Law Enforcement
Advertise by way of OACPBROADCASTS/WEB POSTINGS/FACEBOOK, TWITTER
Shop OACP Apparel
NEWS & ARCHIVED INFORMATION
Mentor Project For New Chiefs or to become a Mentor
Model PoliciesLaw Enforcement Resource Tool
Ohio Police Chief MagazineElectronic
ELECTRONIC MEMBER MAILBi-monthly Member Information
* * * * * * * * *
VISIT OUR AFFILIATIONS
RESOURCES • EDUCATION • INNOVATION
Cultivating Professionalism Among Police Executives
To Assure Continued Success Of Ohio's Law Enforcement Community.
OACP COMMUNICATION/ADVERTISING OPTIONS
(for employment opportunity announcements and other law enforcement related announcements)
CLICK HERE (to download the following information)
CLICK HERE (to download required statements for employment announcements)
OACP STATS show a very high precentage from Ohio law enforcement target, utilizing OACP social media methods within 12-48 hours following our broadcasts, web posts, and facebook and twitter announcements!
- BROADCAST COMMUNICATIONS: (includes announcement on OACP Facebook & Twitter)
- $150 per Broadcast if you are an OACP MEMBER
- $200 per Broadcast if you are NOT an OACP MEMBER
- Email broadcast goes out to over 950 law enforcement officials across the state of Ohio, that are members of our association
- For employment announcements we also send to PELC & CLEE graduates (over 1200+)
- WEB SITE POSTINGS AT WWW.OACP.ORG:
(includes announcement on OACP Facebook & Twitter)
- $175 per Posting if you are an OACP MEMBER
- $225 per Posting if you are NOT an OACP MEMBER
- Announcement will be posted on the OACP website under Employment Opportunities
- A downloadable/printable announcement will be available
- BOTH BROADCAST AND WEB POSTING: (includes announcement on OACP Facebook & Twitter)
- $325 if you are an OACP MEMBER
- $425 if you are NOT an OACP MEMBER
- In this event, the link to the announcement information on the OACP website will be added to the Broadcast Announcement
- NOTE: Most agencies opt to do both the Broadcast and the Web Posting so as to reach as many individuals as possible.
- Broadcasts reach over 950 law enforcement officials (and could include PELC & CLEE graduates, over 1200+)
- Web Postings reach all those who are directed to our site and/or searching on our site or the internet.
- AND NOW, OACP Facebook and Twitter are included
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION APPLYING TO BOTH BROADCAST COMMUNICAITONS AND WEB SITE POSTINGS:
- Work is typically completed within 1-2 days after receipt of the announcement information
- Information can be sent electronically (i.e., MS Word, PDF, etc…) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An electronic invoice will be sent, upon completion of the work, to the given contact, unless otherwise directed
Please Include the Following Statements to
Employment Opportunity Announcements:
CLICK HERE (to download required statements)
- (BLANK) only considers as acceptable those degrees from degree granting institutions approved by one of two nationally recognized accredited organizations; either the U.S. Department of Education or the Council for Higher Education.
- Because of the public records laws in Ohio, the identity of applicants and application materials cannot be considered to be confidential.
- (BLANK) is an equal opportunity
NOTE: OACP also offers Assessment Centers, Management Reviews and Written Promotional Examinations. For more information CLICK HERE!